Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Become father at age 13, Alfie Patten young daddy

13 February 2009, London – Little cute boys become daddy WOW….The Sun said, this boy’s name Alfie Patten 13 years old become a father with his girlfriend Chantelle Steadman 15 years old. Alfie was just 12 when he impregnated Chantelle.

"I didn't think about how we would afford it. I don't really get pocket money. My dad sometimes gives me 10 pounds (21 U. S. dollars)," the innocent-eyed teenager from Eastbourne, south England, told the newspaper.

"When my mum found out, I thought I was going to get in trouble ... I didn't know what it would be like to be a dad. I will be good, though, and care for it."

Chantelle and the baby are living with Penny, Chantelle's jobless dad Steve, 43, and her five brothers in a rented council house in Eastbourne and the family live on benefits. Alfie, who lives on an estate across town with mum Nicola, 43, spends most of his time at the Steadmans' house.

I hope Alfie can be a good father and Chantelle can be a good mother. In my opinion it is good decision that at least they don’t do abortion. Hope both parent from Alfie and Chantelle and people around will give a good support for them.

No comments: