Friday, April 17, 2009

RNC LIFE PAC ENDORSES STEVE LONEGAN FOR NEW JERSEY GOVERNOR

ORADELL, NJ – In a major blow to the Christie campaign, Republican Gubernatorial Candidate Steve Lonegan was endorsed this week by the Republican National Coalition for Life Political Action Committee.

"I am honored by the RNC Life PAC endorsement, and I am proud of my longstanding pro-Life record," said Lonegan. "I look forward to the day when as Governor I will be able to turn my pro-life principles into policy, including ending state funding for abortions."

"New Jersey is hungry for a real conservative Republican who will stand with conviction and fight for his beliefs," said Lonegan. "I am proud to be the only pro-Life candidate in the race for Governor and honored to receive the RNC Life PAC endorsement."

The Republican National Coalition for Life supports candidates who support the Reagan Pro-Life GOP platform plank which states in part; "the unborn child has a fundamental individual right to life which cannot be infringed."

No comments: