Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Test Drive - 2009 Nissan Altima Hybrid (HD)




The 2009 Nissan Altima Hybrid is an excellent choice for drivers who want a little fun between point A and point B. Too bad it's only sold in the eight states that have adopted California's emissions standards.

Pros
Excellent fuel economy, sporty handling, precise steering, top-notch interior materials, high crash test scores.

Cons
Can only be obtained in eight states, options are only offered in expensive packages, so-so backseat comfort.

What's New for 2009
The 2009 Nissan Altima Hybrid remains unchanged from the previous year, except for standard automatic door locks and four more exterior color choices.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RuthI recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Ruth

http://pianonotes.info