Saturday, May 2, 2009

Susan Boyle not quitting Britain’s Got Talent

ondon, Apr 29 (ANI): Britain’s Got Talent star Susan Boyle has rubbished rumours that she’s planning to quit the reality show.

The 48-year-old, who turned an overnight celebrity with her jaw-dropping performance of Les Misérables song ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ on the talent show, said she was not “stressed”.

“I’m not on the verge of a breakdown. I’ve never felt more positive,” the Sun quoted her as saying.

She spoke out after her brother Gerard, 54 said that she was exhausted and unhappy, which led to reports wanted to launch her solo bid for success immediately.

“There is no way I am quitting,” said Susan

“The only way I’d leave the show is if Simon Cowell kicked me out.

“All I can promise is to do my best and confirm to everyone that I’m not leaving the show,” she added. (ANI)

No comments: