Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Whitney Houston Performs On 'Good Morning America'



A very grateful Whitney Houston gushed to her fans after performing on Good Morning America as part of the morning show's Summer Concert Series.

After singing to the crowd gathered at Rumsey Playfied in Central Park, the songstress thanked her fans and told them "God bless you" repeatedly. "You make me feel so good," Houston told the audience.

Houston also apologized for occasional evidence of the wear and tear her voice has taken throughout the years, blaming her interview with Oprah Winfrey for at least some of the squeaks. She explained, "When I'm talking, I should be singing," although she admitted that her chat with the iconic talk show host was "so good."

Her first selection was "Million Dollar Bill," followed by "My Love Is Your Love," "I Look To You" and finally "I Am Every Woman." Aww, go on Whit.

Gallery Info: Whitney Houston performs on Good Morning America as part of their Summer Concert Series at Rumsey Playfield in Central Park.

No comments: