Friday, September 11, 2009

Whitney Houston spent seven months in her pyjamas getting high on crack cocaine


Whitney Houston made the shocking crack cocaine confession in an interview with talk show host Oprah Winfrey.

Speaking about the explosive segment which will air in the US next week, Oprah said: “It will leave you gasping. She does not blame her ex-husband Bobby Brown and she takes full responsibility for her engagement in drugs.

“At one point she says, ‘I didn’t get out of my pyjamas for seven months’. She talks about doing the drugs and sitting in the house and the two of them going, ‘What are we doing?’ ”

The 46-year-old star also reveals her addiction began shortly after she starred in 1992 film ‘The Bodyguard’.

Oprah said: “She said, ‘I want to tell my story, I want to tell the truth.’ She talks about when it started to go wrong after ‘The Bodyguard’ – that was a long time ago.

“The thing most shocking to me is that Whitney tried to make herself smaller to fit in a marriage so the man could be bigger. How many women have done that? I deeply felt for her. She was trying to be the good wife. She really, truly loved him.”

Whitney has not done a TV interview since 2002, when she denied taking drugs, saying: “I make too much money to smoke crack. Crack is whack.”

No comments: