Thursday, October 15, 2009

Personal Essay: Confessions of a Cougar's Man


There's something about an older woman that I've always had a taste for. Blame it on Pam Grier. Growing up, 'Friday Foster' and 'Foxy Brown' were fixtures in my parent's movie collection.

All of this led to my infatuation with the term that we all have come to learn (and love): cougar.

Believe it or not, there's a lot to be gained from a cougar's intellect-- her heightened femininity, sophisticated manner, scent and walk. It makes them so desirable and irresistible.

To dismiss any preconceived notions, I don't view cougars to be a women that would've appeared on 'The Golden Girls.' Instead my definition of a cougar is seen as a confident woman over 40 who looks like she's in her late twenties or early thirties and handles her business.

The Full Story

No comments: