Friday, November 13, 2009

Daniel Radcliffe Allegedly Smokes Weed at London Party


Daniel Radcliffe looked “spaced out” as he reportedly smoked cannabis at a party.

Photographs have emerged of the ‘Harry Potter’ star appearing dazed and confused after apparently smoking a “joint” – a term commonly used to describe a cannabis-laced cigarette – at a recent London bash, where he boasted of his drug-taking and even let a girl draw a moustache on his face.

Fellow guest Wadia Tazi, 26, said, “He was really friendly and talking about his dad a bit. Then he pulled out a huge joint and lit up. Daniel said he loved it.

“Daniel was laughing and seemed to find it funny. But he didn’t really look like he knew what was going on. I was surprised by his behavior.

“He looked spaced out and away with the fairies.”

After giggling and chatting to other guests at the private bash, it has been reported the 20-year-old actor started telling everyone, “I love weed!”

However, Daniel was seemingly determined Wadia and his friend, who arrived at the party in the early hours of the morning, didn’t work out who he was.

Wadia explained to Britain’s Daily Mirror newspaper, “I didn’t recognize him as he looked so different to what I expected from the films. When my friend told me who he was, I was shocked.”

However, spirits dropped when a man called Sam, believed to be Daniel’s minder, realized the two guests had noticed his behavior and were possibly making recordings on their mobile phones.

The actor then made a swift exit from the party with his on/off girlfriend Laura O’Toole.

Wadia explained, “Laura was very protective. She said Daniel had a reputation to protect and couldn’t ruin it. I presume she meant by being seen smoking. I said I didn’t know what she was talking about. But almost immediately afterwards, she and Daniel left.”

No comments: