Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's About Time: Kate Gosselin Booted Off Dancing with the Stars

Kate Gosselin was sent packing on Dancing With the Stars Tuesday.

After their fifth consecutive brutal week, she and partner Tony Dolovani could not stave off the inevitable. When her fate was announced, she was speechless.

"I need a minute," she said, tearfully. "I am so honored to have been here. It was a good experience. I cannot wait to watch the rest of these people Monday."

In the bottom two for the second time this season, despite being decent Monday night and all season long, were Pamela Anderson and Damian Whitewood.


Kate Gosselin reacts to her Dancing with the Stars ouster.

Tony Dovolani, who has clashed repeatedly with her, then said he is "proud of Kate. I know she gets a lot of criticism out ... She has eight kids and is a single mom ... she showed up every single day. I thought she danced beautifully."

Now she can show up every day at home, right Jon Gosselin?

If nothing else, it was a classy exit and a fairly long run. To her fan base, Kate said "Thank you for believing in me probably more than I believed in myself."

No comments: