Thursday, May 13, 2010

Act Bad, Get Slapped! Houston Teacher Caught On Tape Beating Student


A teacher at Jamie’s House Charter School was caught on tape beating one of her students. Apparently the little boy hit or attempted to hit one of the female students and the teacher decided to hit him for “hitting girls.

At first look of the video, the teacher looks as if she is playing around but mid-way through the video you can hear that she is slapping someone’s child! This lady, with her Afro puff pony tail put her hand on someone else’s child and SMACKED him!

My only guess is that the teacher thought she could use corporal punishment – which is against the law for schools and institutions in Texas – or maybe she thought that it was an episode of WWF at Jamie’s House charter school?

Now, I am not a parent but I must admit — there was a moment while watching the video that I kind of wished I was his parent and that she had slapped my child! – wouldn’t be waiting for the Sheriff on that one…I mean, dang! Really? Attack of the afro puff?

The teacher was fired and the tape is now under review by the Harris County Sheriff’s office – 99 problems and slapping children for acting bad at Jamie’s House Charter School is def one!

Check out the video after the jump!



By Christina Sanders

No comments: