Monday, August 9, 2010

Joe Siano Libertarian For Congress


The only small government choice in District 4

I am not a professional politician.
Like most New Jerseyans I earn my living in private enterprise. Andlike most Americans, I am more than just a little annoyed at how muchof my rightful earnings and freedoms that my government steals from me.
In fact, I am convinced that years of government greed, fraud, wasteand abuse threaten the very existence of our free and prosperousConstitutional democracy.

That is why I am running for the U.S. House of Representativesagainst incumbent Chris Smith. Smith has enjoyed a 30-year cruise inthe House while everyday New Jerseyans have struggled to make ends meetthrough one crisis after another.

While we taxpayers fight to get by, government keeps getting biggerand bigger. Government workers get paid more and more. And governmenttakes more from us each year to feed its insatiable appetite for power.
It’s time to send Chris Smithhome to get a real job and to replace him with someone who understandsthe reality and challenges of everyday life in the Garden State.
  • I am asking you to cast a vote this November for a return to theConstitutional principles of limited government that made America free,prosperous, and strong.
  • I am asking you vote down the two-party stronghold that passes ourhard earned money onto fat-cats, bureaucrats, union bosses and specialinterest lobbyists.
  • I am asking you to send me to Washington to unchain the engine ofAmerican prosperity by shrinking government, reducing taxes, breakingdown obstructions to commerce and free trade and by fighting for asound currency.
  • I am proud to be representing the New Jersey Libertarian Party, the only party firmly rooted in America’s founding principles.
  • I invite you to explore this site, investigate the NJLP Platform,which I endorse with one key exception. I am staunchly pro-life. Ibelieve that human life begins at conception and must be protected.
  • Compare my positions to Representative Chris Smith and follow my personal philosophical journey to libertarianism.
  • Take a look at the books, thinkers and writers that have shaped my views.
Please contact me with questions or comments This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . I want to know what you think. We love good ideas and fresh thinking!

Please also contact us to volunteer to leaflet or put up lawn signs.
Please click here to Donate. We need your financial support to get our message through.
If you'd prefer to donate by check, Please make all checks payable to Siano For Congress and mail to:

Siano for Congress
c/o The Sawtooth Group
100 Woodbridge Center Drive - Suite 102
Woodbridge, NJ 07095
Attn: Charles Valan

Note: For FEC reporting purposes, please include your occupation and employer. Thanks.
Follow the campaign on Facebook.

No comments: