Wednesday, August 18, 2010

LEBRON JAMES COVERS GQ MAGAZINE

lebron-james-gq
LEBRON JAMES cleaned up to cover the latest issue of GQ Magazine. Apparently he can handle the heat. Did I ever tell you I LOVE men who have beards? But I’m growing to hate men in earrings. Sighs. I’m trying to balance it all out. LEBRON talks about returning to play in Cleveland and CHARLES BARKLEY’s comments. Check out all the deets and pics after the jump kids.
lebrongq
On Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert:
LeBron: “I don’t think he ever cared about LeBron. My mother always told me: ‘You will see the light of people when they hit adversity. You’ll get a good sense of their character.’ Me and my family have seen the character of that man.”

On growing up rooting for Chicago and Jordan:

LeBron: “It’s not far, but it is far. And Clevelanders, because they were the bigger city - kids when we were growing up, looked down on us.… So we didn’t actually like Cleveland. We hated Cleveland growing up. There’s a lot of people in Cleveland we still hate to this day.

On Charles Barkley’s comments:

LeBron: “Charles was probably trying to be funny. It wasn’t funny to me.

On the possibility of playing again in Cleveland:

LeBron: If there was an opportunity for me to return and those fans welcome me back, that’d be a great story.  Maybe the ones burning my jersey were never LeBron fans anyway.

Posted by MeccaDonna

No comments: