Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Live From Rikers: Lil Wayne Talks Fan Love, Eminem’s Support, & Self-Reflection

Lil Wayne
Lil Wayneused his phone privileges to call up Hot 97’s Funkmaster Flex from Rikers Island on Tuesday (Aug. 3). Lil Tunechi, who’s due to bereleased from jail in November, spoke about all the love he’s receivedfrom his fans, the first two rappers he wants to record with once heleaves jail, receiving Eminem’s support, how often he calls Drake andNicki Minaj, and which Young Money member he speaks with every day. Healso reflected on how his time behind bars will change him.
“I definitely [will] move more carefully. I definitely take heed tomy situation and my status,” he said. “Everybody says that you’re herefor a reason, so I promise you Flex I try to find out that reason everyday. I search for that reason. I think when I get out, that’ll be theonly time I know the answer.”
Listen in on their 10-minute conversation below.

No comments: