Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Snooki's New Boyfriend Still Can't Shut His Jersey Hole!


While some concerned boyfriends would want to help their girlfriends curb their obscenely heavy drinking habits, Jeff Miranda actually thinks lush-ery is pretty endearing. More on the “Jersey Shore”‘s Snooki and her new beau after the jump.
Snooki’s new man recently told US Magazine:
“We hit it off really, really good. Nicole is actually really cute and seems like a cool-a** person, even though she’s drunk most of the time. She’s a real sweet girl.”
“She got mad at me because of my tongue ring. It reminded her of [her ex-boyfriend] Emilio [Masella]. I took it out of my tongue and threw it out into the beach. I took it right out for her.”
Ahh, now that’s true love. And that sort of makes us want to hurl

No comments: