Thursday, August 26, 2010

Soraya Yd For Ronnie Fieg x Asics Gel Lyte III


Ronnie Fieg released a few more photographs today for his next Asics installment, ones that will perhaps go down as his best sneakers to date. That could be wholly subjective since I’m a huge fan of shades of blue and the backstory behind the color placement and chosen materials grabbed my attention. This guy Ronnie is like the Ghostface of kicks and his mind just sees things differently.
“Six months ago I went down to the Bahamas and I took a picture that you might remember. It was taken at The Cove, a prestige resort located in The Atlantis Bahamas. The trip took place right after the holiday season and i was able to clear my head and soak in the scenery. It was necessary for me to express the amazing visuals through my favorite silhouette and share it with the world. A few months ago I set up the photo shoot in Aruba with Colombian model Soraya Yd and this was all shot with my father’s 26 year old film Nikon FG. I was able to capture the same scenery on a private beach with amazing waters. Those close to me can tell you how long I’ve been excited about this project, my favorite Gel Lyte III I have worked on thus far. Release info and product shots coming soon.”
See more shots of Soraya & the shoes over at Ronnie’s house.


Posted in GENERAL,

No comments: