Monday, September 13, 2010

Will.i.am Blackface Racial Backlash – PHOTOS

Some people didn’t like this very much…
Will.i.am went black Sharpie crazy and painted his face black at the 2010 MTV VMAs. Twitter went into a small frenzy over the Black Eyed Peas member appearance. The word “racist‘ was tossed around and Us Weekly jumped on the “controversy.”
Will rolled his eyes and took to Twitter to defend his ebony appearance…
“1st. just because I where all black including head mask as expression and emphasize my outfit, it shouldn’t be looked at as racial…
Let go of the past. there are far more important things 2 bark about. (Jobs, health, education) not a black man wearing all black everything.
Are you guys serious? my outfit set “black people back 100 yrs” choose your twits wisely. no education sets people back, no jobs, bad health”
Meh, I don’t see any “racial” problems. At first I thought Taylor Momsen had taken her eyeliner encrusted eyes to the next level.

No comments: