Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Most Significant Election In My Lifetime

By Gary Emineth
In just two weeks, on November 2nd , what I believe could be the most significant election in my lifetime-maybe even in the history of this country- will be in the record books. Some people would say I am over stating this fact. I don’t think so. If things continue the way they are we are on our way to destroying this country.

However, if we regain a voice in Congress, we have a huge task ahead of us. I think most of us here would agree that the government has to be turned back or we are on a collision course with disaster.

Which is why our country is up in arms! Which is why we are here today. Why else would so many people be out here giving up part of their Saturday afternoon?
So what hangs in the balance as the days go by leading to November 2nd is really quite simple.
What hangs in the balance is the future of the America and the destiny of individual freedom and representative democracy on this planet. Sound exaggerated? Maybe.

Get full story here.

No comments: