Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Obama doesn’t think about Palin


I’m about to blow a gasket over how many dead pixels there are in the blogosphere, sacrificed to writing total who gives a f bullshit about Sarah Palin. Swear to god, if they could get a mic in her undies they’d report the frequency of her farts.
(CNN) – Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin spends a lot of time talking about President Obama, but the microphone doesn’t swing both ways.
“I don’t think about Sarah Palin,” Obama told ABC’s Barbara Walters in an interview set to air Friday.
Instead, he said he’s focused on being “the best possible president,” while he acknowledged Palin’s lure.
“Obviously Sarah Palin has a strong base of support in the Republican Party and I respect those skills,” Obama said. “But I spend most of my time right now on how I can be the best possible president.”
See Sar, that’s how an adult acts.

No comments: