Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Kim Kardashian Pulled On Stage At Prince Concert (VIDEO)

Reality star Kim Kardashian was asked to come on stage by Prince when he performed at the Madison Square Garden on Monday night.  Check out the video here!

Kim Kardashian attended the Prince show with new boyfriend Kris Humphries and was shocked when Prince asked her to come on stage.

“OMG Prince just pulled me up on stage!!! I’m shaking!!!!” Kardashian tweeted from the show. “I was so nervous I froze when Prince touched me!!!!”

Kim stood on stage like a deer in headlights and Prince told her to get off the stage.
But Prince gave her a second chance during his encore.

“Went up on stage AGAIN! This time I redeemed myself!” she Tweeted. “We all danced while Prince played the piano! Wow! What a night!”

Here’s video of Kim Kardashian on stage with Prince:

No comments: