Monday, February 28, 2011

Willow Smith “21st Century Girl” (Audio)

by Sara Post image for Willow Smith “21st Century Girl” (Audio)
10-year old Willow Smith, exploded when she released her debut single Whip my Hair back in the fall. Now, she’s back with a brand new single and ready to go our on tour with Justin Bieber.

Willow unveiled “21st Centruy Girl” this morning while on with Ryan Seacrest. “Gimme an inch I promise I’ll take a mile, dangerous beauty I’ll face it with a smile, I’m on a mission with no restriction…don’t second guess myself, I’m born to be wild,” the lyrics begin. 21st is no doubt going to be a huge club dance hit.

Willow will perform her brand new single live on the Oprah Winfrey show, for the first time on Tuesday, March 1st. Here’s the audio, what do you think?

No comments: