Thursday, March 24, 2011

Chris Brown On His 'GMA' Outburst : I'm Sorry!

So Chris Brown acted like a 2-year-old when he threw a temper tantrum and trashed his dressing room after his 'Good Morning America' interview. Oh yeah, he also busted a window. Well, in true 2-year-old fashion, it took Chris a while to realize he was a bad boy, and he's finally apologizing.
Chris Apologized
"First of all, I just wanna apologize to anybody who was startled in the office, anybody who was offended or really disappointed in my actions, because I was disappointed with the way I acted.”
Chris said before an interview they have a talking points sheet, but Robin apparently went off the script. When she asked about the Rihanna incident, Chris says he felt like "they told us this just so they could get us on the show so they can exploit me."

"When I got back [stage] I just let off steam. I didn't physically hurt anyone, I didn't try to hurt anyone, I just wanted to release the anger that I had inside me because I felt that I worked so hard for this music and I felt like people kept just trying to take it away from me."

Somebody change his diaper, give him a pacifier, and put him down in a crib for a nap. It wouldn't hurt just to leave him there for a few years until he learns how to grow the hell up!

No comments: