Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Arnold Schwarzenegger Admits Affair, Fathered Child With Staffer

The separation of former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger and his longtime wife Maria Shriver came as a shock, as the two seemed to have an ideal marriage. Things make more sense now however, as the The LA Times reported last night that Maria initiated the separation after finding out that Arnold not only had an affair with a woman who worked in their home for 20 years, but also fathered a child with her more than a decade ago.
Arnold Shwarzenegger and Maria Shriver Image
Schwarzenegger issued a statement saying, "After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago. I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry."

Maria Shriver could not be reached for comment, but upon moving out of the couple's Brentwood mansion, we can assume she said something along the lines of, "Hasta la vista, baby." C'mon, someone had to say it.
(Photo via WENN)


1 comment:

Kim said...

So Arnold fits right in with the Kennedy men. Very surprised.