Thursday, June 9, 2011

Department of Education Sends in Swat

swat2.jpgPosted by Tina

I would think a simple phone call would have sufficed in this case but the Department of Education couldn't be bothered. Instead they decided to pull a Janet Reno...I'm surprised they didn't send in a tank!
10 News - Stockton
STOCKTON, CA - Kenneth Wright does not have a criminal record and he had no reason to believe a S.W.A.T team would be breaking down his door at 6 a.m. on Tuesday.
"I look out of my window and I see 15 police officers," Wright said.
Wright came downstairs in his boxer shorts as a S.W.A.T team barged through his front door. Wright said an officer grabbed him by the neck and led him outside on his front lawn.

"He had his knee on my back and I had no idea why they were there," Wright said.
According to Wright, officers also woke his three young children ages 3, 7, and 11 and put them in a Stockton police patrol car with him. Officers then searched his house.


Astonishingly the "problem" was his ex-wife's unpaid student loans.
Are you kidding me?

1 comment:

Kim said...

S.W.A.T is so sexy..that's all I have for this unbelievable story