Monday, September 26, 2011

Deion Sanders Files for Divorce, Wife Surprised

Former football great Deion Sanders has officially served his wife, Pilar, with divorce papers.

Pilar Sanders is Sanders' second wife and mother of three of his children. She reportedly received the documents Friday morning in Dallas, Texas.

---

Click here for Part One of Deya Direct's recent video interview with Pilar Sanders.

Click here for Part Two.

---

Here’s what Sanders said about the split: “Enough is enough. I never signed up for all this. Enough is enough. If I wanted a model or a television star, I would have married one a long time ago. All I wanted was a housewife.”

Late Monday afternoon, Pilar Sanders gave HelloBeautiful the following statement: “It’s unfortunate that my husband decided to take this course of action. I’m surprised and hurt. As I said to my children, we must take a minute, breathe and trust God.”

Pilar Sanders recently co-starred in VH1's “Single Ladies” and become a perfumista, all while running multiple charities and dabbling in music.

No comments: