Friday, September 9, 2011

Plaxico Burress Rips Eli Manning, Tom Coughlin, Fans in Men’s Journal

The Jets-Giants game on Christmas Eve was already going to be one of the most-hyped games on the NFL docket.Now, you can add this to the fire., now a Jet after four years on the Giants, has spoken out against former quarterback Eli ManningTom CoughlinJames Harrison

“I was always his biggest supporter, even days he wasn’t on, ’cause I could sense he didn’t have thick skin,” Burress said of Manning, who threw him the game-winning touchdown in Super Bowl XLII.”Then I went away [to prison], and I thought he would come see me, but nothing, not a letter, in two years cheap snapback.I don’t want to say it was a slap in the face, but I thought our relationship was better than that baseball caps.”
 
“After my situation happened, I turned on the TV, and the first words out [of Coughlin's] mouth was ‘sad and disappointing,’” Burress said, as quoted by nj.com.”I’m like, forget support — how about some concern? I did just have a bullet in my leg NBA snapback hats.And then I sat in his office, and he pushed back his chair and goes, ‘I’m glad you didn’t kill anybody!’

Not satisfied with speaking out against former Giants, Burress also had a bone to pick with fans who had the audacity to believe a man who brought a gun to a club and shot himself in the leg deserved to go to prison cheap 59fifty hats

No comments: