Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dr. Boyce: Taxation Without Representation – How the Child Support System Should Be Changed

dr boyce watkins discusses financial abortions and changing the 
child support system
by Dr. Boyce Watkins – Scholarship in Action

I was on 1380 WAOK in Atlanta for an interesting interview this morning.  The conversation revolved around child support payments and the “Financial Abortions” concept that my Senior Editor, Kirsten West-Savali, brought to my attention just a couple of months ago.  The conversation expanded to child support in general, and I can say that I am clearly concerned about deadbeat parents who choose not to support their kids.  I don’t care if he’s buying diapers and visiting your child every weekend; he should also be using a chunk of his paycheck to help you pay the bills related to taking care of that child.

Continue reading on The Boyce Blog

No comments: