Tuesday, February 21, 2012

David Cross Admits to Snorting Cocaine Near President Obama at White House Correspondent’s Dinner

David Cross is telling all with his disturbing confession that he snorted cocaine just feet away away from President Obama at a White House event.
“It wasn’t even that much cocaine. It was literally the size of, I don’t know, a tick,” said Cross, who attended the White House Correspondents’ Dinner in 2009.
“I ducked under the table and did it. It wasn’t like I got high. The jolt was similar to licking an empty espresso cup. It wasn’t about that. It was just about being able to say that I did it, that I did cocaine in the same room as the President,” he told Playboy magazine.

Cross said in 2009 that snorting cocaine at the White House was all part of an ongoing dare and challenge game that he plays with his friends.

No comments: