Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wyclef Jean: “Sean Penn Sniffs Cocaine” [VIDEO]


Wyclef Jean slammed Sean Penn while performing in concert this weekend, calling Penn a cocaine sniffer.

Wyclef, who has showed interest in running for Haitian President, has been denied the opportunity by the Haitian government due to residency requirements not being met.

During the concert this weekend, as he sang his song, If I Were The President, Wyclef Jean added the lyrics: “I got a message for Sean Penn . . .  Maybe he ain’t see me in Haiti because he was too busy sniffing cocaine.”

Who knows if Sean Penn actually DOES cocaine, I think Wyclef was just taking a low blow (heh) at his rival. How will Sean Penn respond to this? Probably with a left hook. Sean usually doesn’t respond to attacks very well, so I’m sure this won’t be the end of this lover’s quarrel.

Personally I think Wyclef just made an ass out of himself. It’s a good thing he doesn’t have a shot at running for President – but he would make a good crooked politician. Embezzlement, anyone?

No comments: